Click here to download a copy of our Restricting Attendance Child Protection/Safeguarding Policy Addendum.
Staying Safe online
- FOR PUPILS: A new DigiSafe Daily downloadable worksheet is available every day during term time at digisafedaily.lgfl.net for parents to download and use at home.
- FOR PARENTS: A handy fridge-friendly A4 poster of top tips to help keep your children safe online during corona closures.
- Watch this short video explainer of the top tips too.
- Click here for an animation and song to help children not be tricked to getting undressed on camera.
- Counter-Terrorism Policing has produced advice on online radicalisation during closures to help you help parents.
Safeguarding during School Closures due to the Corona Outbreak – Parent Advice
Children are likely to be online much more over the coming weeks, possibly using their laptops to access virtual classrooms and learning material as well as other entertainment. The risks will vary depending on their age, but this link provides tips to keep children safe and healthy:
Parents and Carers can download the Gooseberry Parent App for free via App Stores
Netflix have launched an update to their parental controls. Netflix have updated these settings to help families around the world get the most from their viewing experience, as well as allowing them to make decisions about what content is right for their family. This blog looks at these new controls, and how parents and carers can use them with their family: https://www.childnet.com/blog/new-parental-controls-launched-on-netflix